ISLAMIC COLLEGE OF BRISBANE WI-FI NETWORK (AUTOMATIC CONFIGURATION)
The easiest way of connecting to the ICB Wi-Fi is, enrolling your device prior coming to school. It is a straightforward process and takes only a few minutes. At the end of the process, the following configurations will be automatically completed in the background, and you will be ready for the school day. During this process school’s device management policies are applied to your device.
- Wi-Fi will be configured, and the certificate will be installed automatically
- Minecraft and Office apps will be installed automatically
- Your email and Windows store will be configured
All traffic is monitored and recorded. Usage requires that a security certificate is installed on your device. Please download the certificate and install on your device. You only have to do this once.
If you do not have this certificate installed when using ICB's WiFi, you may not be able to access websites and get privacy error.
STEP 1: Select a wifi network
- Select WiFi Network in the tasbar at the bottom right of your screen.
- Choose one of the student network you want to connect to and enter the WiFi key (it's in your email) and make sure ‘Connect automatically’ is ticked.
- Click on Connect
STEP 2: Enter your username and password (only student number and pasword you use to login computer at ICB)
STEP 3: Install the certificate