- Category: Administration
- 26 March 2012
The Islamic College of Brisbane was established in January 1995. It offers high quality education at both primary and secondary levels. The college is situated on the outskirts of the city next to a large nature reserve, the Karawatha forest.
The Islamic College of Brisbane is :
* a project of AFIC (Australian Federation of Islamic Councils Inc.)
* registered with the Department of Education
* a member of the Association of Independent Schools of Queensland (AISQ)
* funded by both the Queensland and Australian governments
* registered to offer courses from PreparatoryYear to Year 12
* has accreditation to enrol both local and overseas students
The College is proud of its excellent academic achievements and awards won over the years and continues to maintain this level. For a location map of the school, please click here.